Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring Break 2010


So you know how I had train problems last week? Well this week the trains decided to go on strike (or rather the people did and that meant that my trains were also on strike). This was unfortunate since I needed to get to Charles De Gaulles airport for my flight to Oslo and then Molde (pronounce mold-a), Norway. Long story short, I had some very narrow misses with getting on the trains because basically I had to just hop on any train going where I wanted to go at the time I wanted to leave at. But I made it to CDG and then got to sleep for a couple hours.

I made it to Oslo which I've decided is my favorite airport of all time. It's actually pretty. Its very well designed, easy to get around, kinda homey, and there's English everywhere. Oh and the employees get from A to B via scooters...how cool is that?!

Slept another couple hours and then finally arrived in Molde around 8:30pm (it was a longg day since I'd gotten up around 5:30am).

I'm staying with some very good friends of mine, the Brunvolls. They moved back here when I was in 7th grade and I've only gotten to see them every other year or so. Anyway Norway is beautiful and they've got an amazing view, just look and see!

But more on Norway later.

Ciao,

Heidi




P.S. I'll be here for nine days and then I go to visit my friends in Belgium!

No comments:

Post a Comment